Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Topeka home where Attorney ****** and members ot the

Customer Question
national and local NAACP Chapters...
Topeka home where Attorney ****** and members ot the national and local NAACP Chapters Planned the Topeka Brown v Board Case Now vacant. How can I contact National NAACP folks to let them Know? Ramon ******* ************ It is the place from which all the legal basis for legal civil rights laws flowed.
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Kansas
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: A crucial Historical matter
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Marked the first time the Plessy ****** law had been succesfully chanllenged which opened the door for all of the civil rights laws tht followed.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/25/2016
Lawyer: N Cal Atty, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer

Thank you for your question.

The NAACP has contact information posted here.

You might also want to contact https://www.nps.gov/nr/

and

https://www.nps.gov/history/nhl/INDEX.htm

I hope this information is helpful.

N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer