How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My wife and I would like to file a Gross Negligence law

Customer Question

My wife and I would like to file a Gross Negligence law suite against the village government where we live. We have been in an 18+ year battle to get them to enforce the codes and ordinances on the books. The deplorable property conditions adjacent to our residence has caused a serious reduction of the value of our property and years of mental anguish even to the point of being called out as "lyres" in front of the entire village council and all in attendance. We have years of documentation and pictures to substantiate our grievances.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. We are not a law firm that takes cases for clients. Do you have a question to submit?