Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Barrister.. .. I spoke to you yesterday on behalf of my

Customer Question
Barrister.. this is Ross Hall....
Barrister.. this is Ross Hall.. I spoke to you yesterday on behalf of my friend, Arthur. He is following your line of thinking today. I would like to set it up for him to be able to make a live call tomorrow, Saturday.. Is that possible? I know there is an extra charge and that is expected. Now just how do I make that happen?
and in addition can I follow up in the text box to bring you more accurate information and a bit more context?Thank you..(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
9/24/2016
Lawyer: Barrister, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Barrister, Attorney

Hello Ross,

.

I don't participate in participate in the phone call option because I like to have time to think about and research customers questions so i can provide the best possible answer according to the law.

.

But if you would like a phone call, you can post a request under the additional services or premium services tab and one of the experts who does the phone calls will be happy to assist.

.

I am more than happy to work with you and your friend on the website though.

.

.

Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sounds good to me.. And is doable.. I'll ask my friend
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do you respond on the weekend?

Unfortunately, I pretty much work 7 days a week. but on weekends it is mostly late afternoon and evening that I am online. if you post I will see it and if you post I will see it and then respond the next time that I am online. I just got out of a movie tonight so will probably not be online any longer tonight.

Tina, Lawyer