How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hai mam i have got a speeding ticket i have gone 102 instead

Customer Question

hai mam i have got a speeding ticket i have gone 102 instead of 65
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: missouri
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes i got a citation
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes i need the lawyer
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Stacy Adkins replied 12 months ago.

Hi, thanks for your question. I'm Stacy. What exactly is your question? I understand you received a speeding ticket for going 102 in a 65.