How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am wanting an order to be vacated that was just granted

Customer Question

I am wanting an order to be vacated that was just granted yesterday. Not sure under what motion to file
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: florida
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: judge granted order yesterday. it has not been recorded by the clerk yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, thank you. I just want to make sure i'm filing the correct paperwork
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon. Just to be clear, you filed a motion to vacate a judgment or a previous order and the Judge granted it? When this happened, did you submit to the court a proposed order? Just trying to get a little more information about the situation

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I'm wanting to vacate an order based on grounds of 'legal claim'
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 11 months ago.

I am a Florida attorney and familiar with the process to vacate an order but not clear as to what happened yesterday and what you are asking about now. Can you please clarify?

Related Legal Questions