Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Wrongful death at va hospital and violation of hippa laws

Customer Question
and power of attorney JA: Because...
wrongful death at va hospital and violation of hippa laws and power of attorney
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Wilmington delaware
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes, but not about the hippa laws
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: contact no(###) ###-####carol mullen mckay
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
9/22/2016
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 1 year ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me a little more about what has happened, and, what is your question exactly?

Normally the customer and expert talk via this thread - online. You may request a phone call if that is what you wish to do - you can select that option at your end. If so, an expert will then call you.

Or, you can simply respond and reply to me and we can chat online. Your choice.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Tina, Lawyer