Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I was wondering if i need a lawyer if i receive a supoena to

Customer Question
go to court JA: Since laws...
i was wondering if i need a lawyer if i receive a supoena to go to court
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: ca
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: i'm being called as a witness, but did not witness the crime , and was not told anything about it and charges have been filed on the accused
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
9/22/2016
Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

I think you should probably hire an attorney who can file a motion to quash your deposition so that you do not have to testify. If you have no knowledge of the case, the court will likely grant it.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Otherwise a positive rating of 5 stars ore more would be greatly appreciated. Bonuses are also welcome.

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer