How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Maverick Your Own Question
Maverick, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 6422
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Maverick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Could you possibly refer an attorney who practices law in

Customer Question

Could you possibly refer an attorney who practices law in Colorado ?
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes the person who stole the money has pled guilty to bank theft and will be sentenced on 10/3/16
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Colorodo
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: He gave me legal advice on 8/2/16The person who has pled guilty to stealing my passwordThe district has all the bank statements involving the theftThe bank returned about $3,000 of $40,000The 60 day period is about $24,000
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.

Yes, it sounds like you need to sue this person for civil conversion of your personal property. A business litigation lawyer should be able to assist you. We are not permitted to refer an specific lawyer to you or to represent JA's customers. However, here is a link that will help you find such a lawyer.

Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service; (2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.