How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have medical bill from laboratory for blood test $1695.00.

Customer Question

I have medical bill from laboratory for blood test $1695.00. This test ordered doctor Alan Bunin M.D. with out My authorization - I visit him first time for physical damage on My shoulder and do not ask My any questions for that issue. He do not tell My haw match will be coast My that blood test. At this time I do not have active insurance. At this point he do not give toe chance to matched My budget to the bill. And most important I do not need that expensive blood test for physical damage on My shoulder. I agree to pay part of this bill if I need that and if I now prices and I do not authorized him to do this test.How I can resolve this problem? Can I hire a Lawyer?Ognian Michev
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. You are asking if the hospital/doctor can charge you for the services rendered?