How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an issue with an overseas issue & need to know how to

Customer Question

I have an issue with an overseas issue & need to know how to proceed--it involves $
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  ulysses101 replied 10 months ago.

Hello, thank you for the question.

Can you tell me a little about the situation?

What province are you in?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
He is in Madrid, Spain where he has been since 2014. As I said in my initial question, he is an engineer who took a job as a private contractor in 2014. The project he was working on had some serious issues & the work was stopped. The Spanish company that owns the equipment is not letting him lave the country until the remaining balance of $8000 is paid. He has no job & no money in Spain. He does have a bank account in the US. It has frozen his account since he has been in Spain. I need an attorney to get the bank to let him have access to his account so he can pay the fine & be able to come home. I can't talk now as I work full time & need to get back to work. If you are available at 1 EDT at lunch & can talk then
Expert:  ulysses101 replied 10 months ago.

This is a US question, since you're asking about unfreezing a US bank account. I'll ask the site to move your question to another category, please be patient.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have a limited amt of time. I do not appreciate a Canadian lawyer becoming involved for more $ from me when I clearly stated from the initial question that it was US matter
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
I am sorry for the inconvenience for your question ending up in the wrong category, the experts have no control over that as we are not employees of the site.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####