How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a suspended driver's license in the state of. The DOL

Customer Question

Hello. My name is***** have a suspended driver's license in the state of Washington. The DOL suspended my driving privileges because of a civil court judgment against me. The judgment was a result of an automobile accident in Pierce County WA. I have never been in any sort of accident in Pierce County, WA. I reside in Clark County, WA & have for the last 18 years. What type of attorney do I need to hire to get this civil court judgment reversed ? Thank you !
JA: License regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Washington state.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I was pulled over for an out headlight the middle of August. I have been issued a ticket for driving on a suspended license in the 3rd degree.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 11 months ago.

Good evening. Did you ever get served with a complaint/lawsuit, about this? Did you ever own another vehicle that was involved in an accident?