How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 117365
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My sister have a case with ACS .. she's says that her case

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: My sister have a case with ACS .. she's says that her case worker that has her case is saying that i was the one that call them to make a report.. thats is not true because of that were having a lot of family problem...
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: Staten island ny
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I suffer from depression and anxiety this affecting me very much
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Her brother in law got her locked up because she hit him. ..on that day i stop what i was doing and went to my sister house to check on she's saying that i told the police that she's mistreating her kids...
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
What can i do. With ACS FOR GIVING FALSE accusations about me.. they have to have some type of prove to say does things..
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Nothing have reported yet. I want to know if what can i do about this situation.. do i go to the department of ACS or the police.. i don't know
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
It is actually a major issue with these child protection social workers that they have an issue determining fact from fiction. Child protection social workers are some of the most negligent and incompetent people you will ever deal with and they constantly lie and make up evidence to conform to whatever outcome they want. It does not surprise me that they lied about who filed the complaint to try to protect the actual accuser. I am sorry to say though (because I advocate suing these social workers every chance someone gets) unless the social worker made known false statements against you that caused you to suffer MONEY damages, you do not have grounds to sue them for defamation/slander. So in order for you to do anything about this other than filing a complaint with the ACS supervisor about the case worker making false statements, you have to prove money damages were caused by the social worker's known false statements.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
From where do i get that supervisor information?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
How do i get in touch with her i don't even know where is the office here on the island
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Here is the information for child protection, you can call the main number and they will put you in touch with a supervisor:

Related Legal Questions