Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
10285032

IS IT NORMAL FOR A DCF, WORKER TO ENTER YOUR HOME AND

Customer Question

HI, IS IT NORMAL FOR A DCF, WORKER TO ENTER YOUR HOME AND AUTOMATALLY ASSUME THAT THE ALLEGATIONS MADE ARE ACCURACT. DEMAND WE TAKE DRUG TESTS OR SHES REMOVING THE CHILD. NOT ONLY DID THEY DO THAT, SHE WAS GIVING THE INFORMATION FOR THE DR. WHO DELIVERED THE CHILD,THE BABY WAS ALSO C-SECTION IN THE PRESENCE OF A POLICE OFFICER, CAUSE THE CHILD WAS BORN IN JAIL. THE SAME DCF WORKER, THAT NEVER SEEN MY FACE FROM DAY ONE WAS THE ONE WHO RELEASED HIM TO ME IN MY CARE,SO FOR THE PAST 11MONTHS I HAVE HAD THIS BABY,.THE DCF WORKER CAME TO MY HOUSE ONE TIME AND SAID CASE CLOSED,NOW 11 MONTHS LATER SHES GONNA COME TELL ME I BEAT THE BABY AND OR HE WAS DROPPED AND HE WAS BRUISED FROM HIS NECK DOWN TO HIS BOTTOM,WHICH IS A TOTAL LIE, I ALLOWED HER TO TAKE PICTURES OF JEREMIAH NAKED
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: BODY , AND THERE WERE NO BRUISES AT ALL ON THAT BABY.THEY CAME AND THE TOOK A CHILD OUT OF HIS HOME AND AWY FROM THE ONLY FAMILY HE KNOWS.TO PLACE HIM IN A TOTAL STRANGERS HOME BECAUSE SOMESAID I DROPPED HIM. WELL HE WAS BORN LIKE THAT AND THE MARKS ARE CALLED MANGOLIAN SPOTS WHICH CAN REMAIN ON A BABYS BOTTOM FOR 1-4 YEARS.ALSO I HAVE VERY BAD ALLERGIES AND HAVE BEEN TAKEN SUDFED FOR WEEKS ALREADY,SO MY URINE TEST CAME BACK POSITVE FOR METH. BUT I DONT DO DRUGS.ON OCCASION I MAY SMOKE SOME WEED. BUT EVEN THAT IS DONE ON A WHIM. NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.AND SHE MADE TWO BIG MISTAKES 1 THE DRUG TEST KIT WAS OPENED BY HER,AND THEN POURED INTO ANOTHER CUP, WE DONT KNOW WHAT WAS IN THERE, AND NO LABLES NOTHING NO BAGS,AS FAR AS THAT URINE THAT WAS COMTAMATED. AND SHE IS AUTOMATALLY ASSUMING IM THIS BIG DRUG ADDICT, OR DRUG DEALER. I EVEN ALLOWED THE COPS ALL THROUGH MY HOME AND THE HAVE NOTHING ON ME OR IN MY HOME, ALL THE ALLEGATIONS WERE UNFOUNDED. YET THEY GAVE US ANOTHER COURT DATE FOR JAN 31,2017 THATS INSANE, I WANT MY GRANDSON HOME WITH ME WERE HE BELONGS, NEXT MY DAUGHTER NOT KNOWING WHATS REALLY GOIMG ON,SHE WAS OFFERED A SPEEDY TRAIL AND HER NOT L=KNOWING WHATS REALLY GOING ON BECUSE SHE MISSED THE LAST TWO COURT DATES,SHE IS ALSO ON SUPERVISED RELEASE AND GETS DRUG TESTED 3XS A WEEK.IM NOT SURE HOW THAT IS GOING,BUT EITHER WAY SHE STILL HAS SOME OTHER CASES COMING UP AND IF SHE GOES TO JAILI WANT CUSTODY OR POWER OF ATTONEY, IM NOT FIGHTING MY DAUGHTER FOR THIS BUT SHES FEELING A LITTLE SCARED AND OVERWHEMED.SHE HAS NO CLUE WHAT SHES BEING CHARGED WITH AND WHY ITS SET FOR TRAIL IN JAN, WHAT HAPPENES TO THE BABY FR 4 MORE MONTHS, THIS I CANT EXCEPT,CAN WE STII GET A SPEEDY TRIAL, AND WILL THAT TEST BE USED TO TRY AND SAY ,IM A DRUG ADDICT,SHES HAS NO RIGHT A=MAKING OTHERS BELIEVE YOUR RITE, ,BUT NOT THIS TIME, I AM A CHRISTAN WOMAN AND DONT DO ANY DRUGS ,AND MY HOME IS PERFECTLY FINE CHECK OUT BY CHAROLTTEE COUNTYS FINIST, AND NOTHING WAS FOUND,I HIRED AN ATTORNEY MEET ON MONDAY . HOPE FULLY I CAN KEEP MY LITTLE JOB WITHOUT HAVE ALL THESE PEOPLE GOING THREW MY HOUSE LOOKIN FOR ANYTHING, AND THEY FOUNF NOTHING, I WAST THE BABY BACK
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I DONT KNOW
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: NOT RIGHT NOW
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Quite honestly, the short answer to your question is YES. DCF social workers are the MOST negligent and incompetent individuals you will ever have to deal with and they frequently abuse their authority and will lie and fabricate evidence in order to make it fit the outcome they are seeking in a case. So these social workers will stop at nothing in these cases once they make their minds up.
Legally DCF does NOT have authority to search any home without permission or a search warrant. If they threaten and intimidate someone to give permission, then the person can claim the permission was void based on duress.
At this point, the only way to fight them and people are fighting these abusive social workers now, is to get a local attorney and prove in court that the charges are baseless THEN you can file a civil rights violation suit against the incompetent social worker for their gross negligence in violating your civil rights (the illegal search under threats from the social worker in violation of the 4th, 5th and 6th amendments AND for interfering with your constitutional right to raise and care for your child pursuant to the US Supreme Court ruling in Troxel v. Granville)