How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19338
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My lawyer told me several severe fradulelent lies and i

Customer Question

my lawyer told me several severe fradulelent lies and i terminated him now he will not return my money 45,000 and he did not even showup at my arraignment becaus he still he had been fired i have gone to the state al. but he still refuses to pay up help
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: al.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: bar and thief by deception with local police
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ihave beeen ripped off for 45.000 and my lawyer did nothing now he refuses to return my money
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i need an answer now
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

Since you have filed complaint with the Bar and the Police and the issue has not been resolved, the next step would be to retain a local Attorney who handles legal malpractice cases to assist you in making a demand to the Attorney for payment and then filing lawsuit against the Attorney if the Attorney still refuses to pay.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Goodluck with your case,

Related Legal Questions