How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 116780
Experience:  JA Mentor -Attorney Labor/employment, corporate, sports law, admiralty/maritime and civil rights law
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

You helped me yesterday regarding MA and FL. I called MA

Customer Question

Hi, You helped me yesterday regarding MA and FL. I called MA today and they made me more confused. He said it is up to FL if they allow me to domesticate in an inactive status. Then I mentioned to him that on the MA website it says you need a letter of good standing within 90 days OR articles of organization. So why would they need good standing if fl decides? So then if I just give my articles of organization is that good enough. I tried getting more info from fl but they told me to consult with an attorney. So I am active now and got the form and I have my articles of organization also, so would that be good enough. They said they process it within 24 to 36 hours

Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
As long as you are active again that is all you need to file as a foreign business in FL and you can file the documents and what you now have is sufficient to register in FL