How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 2183
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have recently found out that my husband - soon to be ex

Customer Question

I have recently found out that my husband - soon to be ex husband, has been claiming fraudulent child tax credits in Israel for his children from his first marriage and for our children. Everyone lives in Israel. How can I report this without being implicated.
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Is there anything else the Fraud Examiner should be aware of?
Customer: he has bank accounts in America where I presume all payments were made to, I don't have any paperwork as we don't live together, I just found a list of all of the payments made over the last 7 years when I was going through old papers
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.
Did you file joint tax returns?
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

I want to help but I need you to answer some additional questions.