How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Loren Your Own Question
Loren, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 34092
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Loren is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am owed overtime at work and I can't get it paid. The

Customer Question

I am owed overtime at work and I can't get it paid. The company is Tenet healthcare and they don't seem to have a timeline for which these problems are resolved. I need my money paid to me. I am paid biweekly and the last two pay periods are incorrect. I got payroll to admit one pay period is wrong however I have not been given a timeline telling me when I will get paid. What can I do to get my money faster?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
You can file a wage claim the Texas Workforce Commission. See the following link for the complaint form and instructions:
If you orevail you could be awarded attorney fees and punitive damages.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Prevail, not orevai.