Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a situation where my daughter is being unfairly

Customer Question

Good Morning....My name is***** have a situation where my daughter is being unfairly treated by the judicial system. she resisted arrest an as everybody was trying to tell the officers that she was diagnosed with scysoprenia an under the influence of drugs however, they didn't care. she had just been jumped by three girls from my understanding a drug dealer had shown her some pills an she snatched one an took it is the reason why she was jumped. she didn't want to talk to them about it thinking that's all it was. come to find out the ones that jumped her had called the police. because, she didn't want to talk they arrested her, that's when everyone was trying to tell her that she has mental heath issues. The male officer then took her down an the female officer decided to help...after calling in for help she then started helping her partner that's when she tripped over the rope that was there to keep people off the growing grass at that time they both had their knee in her back while holding her head down. Then there were officers coming from everywhere, that jump out started spraying mace despite little kids were out there. they picked her up put her in the car. The officer was still walking around with her hand on her gun. I have a picture to prove it, I had more pictures that I texted to her public defender, however, somehow they ended up out my phone. anyhow you would have thought he would use it as evidence. He has never truly tried to help her. Although he had a probation officer call me an investigator came out asking for names an numbers of witnesses,he didn't call all of them. while thinking she would be released with conditions of probation. I went to court out of many excuses of why things are not going her way. The officer wrote a three page letter stating she does want her out she feels she should do jail time. she spent about a month there, then they decided to send her to the psychotic hospital the Dr. Dr, Doolittle stated she competent enough to leave now they said she has to be seen by their psychologist. wasn't that there psychologist? the picture that was fast at letting me see were sratches it had no face to it no leg. we haven't received copies of the what was suppose be a chunk bite out her public defender don't visit an did not give her a chance to take a plea they decided that they were going to straight it to a trial. That's totally un fair. if someone could please, please help me save my child she has been dealing with this going two years. the only good thing came out of this is she was able to kick her drug habit. please help me, you guys other then God is the only alternative I have an Experienced Organization to expose the judicial system for the unfair treatment that there operating from. I can be reached at(###) ###-#### if someone can call me asap. they are now trying to rush this thing on behalf of the officers statement. I Thank You in advance.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: Rochester, New York I believe 6/15/15. however, I will obtain the exact date. if it should be different I will get back in touch with you one way or the other.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: I was under the impression she was being defended. I didn't want to get into something that I had no idea about that there be a consequence
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: at this time no, if there should be something else that needed to answered The questions will have to be asked from the lawyer.
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 11 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

There's a great deal going on in your fact pattern, but I'm not sure what your question is with regard to all of this. Please tell me the question.

Also, is the only charge she's facing a resisting arrest misdemeanor?

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.