How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need help on collection of internet commission checks

Customer Question

I need help on collection of internet commission checks that's under my email address .
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
These emails state that I have commission checks some of them say that they have deposited in PayPal Western Union Skil payneer and they r under my email address these accounts someone withdraw Ed 5000 dollars out of one when they send me a email its different amounts and one account is going up the IRS said I need to pay taxes on this money also some of these accounts have been frozen due to large sums of money being put in at one time need help there is about 10 different accounts and several company's saying this estimate amount of money a couple million under my email address needs help
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 11 months ago.


I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 11 months ago.

This sounds fishy to me and that you are the likely target of an internet scam, but perhaps I don't understand what's going on here.

Why would you be getting a commission in the first place? Who is sending you these emails? What is it that you are being asked to do in these emails?

Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 11 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Related Legal Questions