Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I inquired about withdrawing from an online university. I

Customer Question

I inquired about withdrawing from an online university. I was told that i had to do so myself and that i would owe the school. So i never did so i was active in my courses and without notice they withdrew me and told me that i owe them. I called the school to see where my classes are and was notified. They apologized and told ne they would see if they can reactivate my classes because they could see that i did not withdraw myself my advisor did. I told them i dont want to because i have many more issues with them and this is my bteaking point. I was told that they would see about reimbursement and call me back and they never have. They wont return my calls or emails what can i do
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 1 year ago.

What other kind of issues did you have with them?

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

At this point, you may want to consider filing a claim in small claims court to get your money refunded.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.