Briarcliff767
Briarcliff767,
8402582

How can I find out exactly how our names were submitted to

Customer Question

How can I find out exactly how our names were submitted to you? I don't know whether mine was submitted as Norm or Norman Pressley. My number isTT11131XQ
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Norm.

You can find out how your names were submitted by calling the

Universal Enrollment Service: 855- 347- 8371 (HOURS: 8am - 10pm Mon-Fri Eastern time) or going to the following site and filling in the required information:

https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V

-----------

I hope this helps!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Best wishes,
Cher

Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 1 year ago.
Hi the easiest way to check your pre check status and see your approval with names and all is by clicking the following link here.https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/programs/precheck
Let me know if you still can not locate how your names are
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Norm.

This is Cher, the first expert who answered you.

I apologize for any inconvenience, but the expert who posted after me, directed you a site where you can click on a certain part and then, get to the same site I initially provided you, but you'd be taking one more, unnecessary step. The link I provided you with, will take you directly to the site you need, in one click.

I hope that helps, in your situation! Please remember, you can also call the UES phone number I provided, to inquire about your name submitted.

If you need any additional help, just let me know by replying back and typing "FOR CHER ONLY" to begin your post.

Also, please take a moment to rate my answer positively if you found it helpful; that's the only way I am recognized by the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Cher

Just to be clear since my answer is different that link I gave you gives you more than the other experts information you are able to not only check your information I fit was not completed you can see what you need to complete in order to get your pre check status up and running that of nothing the other expert applied. My answer is clear and gives you everything you need rather than 1 step. Has the contact information to the TSA as well if there is an issue !
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hi again, Norm.

This is Cher. It is your option to use any link you like, to obtain the information you need; however, when I first answered your question, the phone number and link included, are the fastest way to find the information you need, about how your name is ***** ***** your account profile.

The most important thing is that everything matches--the names on your TSA account, driver's license (or any other acceptable ID) and passport (if needed for international travel and/or used as ID) need to all be the same to avoid any problems or delays at TSA security check-in.

Best regards,

Cher

Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 11 months ago.
Hi Norman I wanted to follow up to see if you were able to see how your names were listed? I don't see a response on here as I think there is a site error but it stated you had responded