How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm having problems with my husband, he is an addict an

Customer Question

I'm having problems with my husband, he is an addict an alcoholic and is very abusive(verbally) to me and my children. I'm pretty sure he has a mental disorder and is declining rapidly.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Nevada
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: There was an incident about 5 years ago where he allowed my daughter to go with people I didn't know. To make a long story short... Swat, and the police were involved 😳
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: He is neglecting me and my children financially and we are scared to do anything
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?