Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Ok some one went to a welfare job center and some worker

Customer Question
hi JA: Hi. How can we...
hi
JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: ok some one went to a welfare job center and some worker gave the person a print out of my personal information and they told me thats a fraud and i would like to know if i can put a lawsuit on the center and the socialworker that gave my personal information
JA: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: bronx ny
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: yes i call 311 to report the and HRA and they told me thar a fraud and i can suit the worker and the center
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: basically that all some one went and gave a print out of my case
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
9/13/2016
Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 1 year ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is ***** *****

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What proof do you have that your personal information was given to another person?

How did this person obtain the information?

Did you suffer any direct financial damages as a result of your information being released to a third party?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i have the print out they gave the person and no i dont know if the person is using my inf but the center shouldnt gave any personal inf of my welfare cause
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
a social worker from welfare job center gave my personal inf to her

Thank you for your follow up.

Who gave you the printout and informed you that a social worker from the center gave it to a third party?

How did the person who got the printout with your information obtain it? What did he/she tell the social worker to get it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thats the thing i dont kmow how did that happen but my cousin call me and told me whats was going on i have the print out
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
something went wrong with my bank card you guys say it was 5 dollars and they took out40 dollar rightnow

I do not handle any billing or customer service question and you can properly address such concerns to JustAnswer.com Award Winning Customer Service:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I will opt-out off your question at no charge to you and wish you the best of luck!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
only to ask a simple question 40 no i will contact another lawyer refund my money back that crazy come on
Tina, Lawyer