How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need attorney just to write 3 motions and 3 subpoena in

Customer Question

i need attorney just to write 3 motions and 3 subpoena in probate case. can't afford attorney to actually handle it for us. We are another sad case, there are three of us and we are all on disability and collectively don't have the money to hire legal representation. just want help in writing the documents, i have the documents to back up my claims, to support the motions and subpoenas.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the subpoena was issued in?
Customer: noe has been submitted I need up writing for the subpoena's
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: not on investments held by the estate/ conservatorship delibertly left out of their inventory of the estate they reported to the court. Statements made by others is also testimony against the currant executrix, like her own attorney provided to us, Thomas Andrews. Her currant attorney is trying to play dumb about the investment and the annuity they paid before being sold, she refused to answer any questions told me to get subbpoena.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: like everyone else, this has to be done ASAP.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i want a refund
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I provided you the instructions above about a refund, it against state law for any attorney on this site to perform what you are asking. I am sorry for any misunderstandings, but we provided you information above for you to get a refund.