How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I scanned a couple of documants and I would like to see if I

Customer Question

I scanned a couple of documants and I would like to see if I could get an answer today..
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: North Carolina
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: My grandfather will property to my mother and she died last year and the property was then willed to her children.. I can send a portion of the will and a small map and a conversation I had with an attorney
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The reason I need your help is because I'm getting different answers
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Okay - can you please attach the files and let me know what you are asking, please, in regards ***** *****?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
My grandfather willed 53 acres of land to his children and then to his grand child if they were living while he was living. Each family got 1/7th of land My mother passed away last year and now we have an interest in the 53 acres. Two of my aunts sold there land to a farmer. My mother has 4 children and 1passed after granddaddy dies. and he has 2 children. I'm aware that his land will be split amongs them. This farmer is being differcult and I want to build a home on my portion. so I wonder is that possible. since he bought the land the survey map is in this mans name and taxes are in his name..
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Review Legal Documents. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
When you say review legal documents do you mean you can see a couple of lines of a will and a map..
Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your reply.
To continue, I need you to upload the documents. Can you - do you know how to do this?