How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need representation. I am on worker's compensation. I have

Customer Question

I need representation.
I am on worker's compensation. I have 7 - 8 slipped discs. They start at T11 and continue all the way down.. I can not just sit here. You must call me or answer the questions. My low back is starting to burn and ache. I gotta go lay on the sofa or bed and come back to your answers. Some one can call me. Maybe they will understand better what I am saying about social security. BTW, I got hurt on my job Jan 15, 2016. Have not been able to return to work. The spinal specialists wants to do surgery, a two-day surgery and place rods and screws in my back. itz all jacked up. please answer.
I don't know what the over payment is about. They want to show me some information. Then within 30 minutes I am to read all the documents and ask questions. They go to a hearing in the same office. I do not know how this can affect me getting my retirement funds. I am 66 years old and I do receive Widows pay through social security but only after I wrote and complained in a 5 page letter in January 2016. Please answer
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I will prefer to have a physical person that I can talk to (an advocate). I need someone to go into social security office with me on Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2016
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Im dealing with an over payment. I do not know anything about Social Security Law. What they can do to me or what they should not do to me.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Im not getting an answer nor a phone call. What the heck?
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

Where is the Social Security office located?