Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I need a civil rights attorne I am being harrassed after 3

Customer Question

Hi I need a civil rights attorne I am being harrassed after 3 ears renting landlord is homophbic and will not offer me a another lease since he found I am gay The neighbors downstairs call me names and have assaulted me and he refuses to help he does not want gay people renting he has onlyknown 6 months but doesnt want to rent to me I remoldedled his apt and never missed a rent had all reciepts 3 years sept 15 th I need help to sue him to either settle or giv me moving expenses I had documented for 6 months all theharrasment
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good evening. I am sorry to hear about what you are going through. Do you have evidence to show and support the reason he does not want to renew the lease is a result of you being gay?