How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a civil rights attorne I am being harrassed after 3

Customer Question

Hi I need a civil rights attorne I am being harrassed after 3 ears renting landlord is homophbic and will not offer me a another lease since he found I am gay The neighbors downstairs call me names and have assaulted me and he refuses to help he does not want gay people renting he has onlyknown 6 months but doesnt want to rent to me I remoldedled his apt and never missed a rent had all reciepts 3 years sept 15 th I need help to sue him to either settle or giv me moving expenses I had documented for 6 months all theharrasment
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 year ago.

Good evening. I am sorry to hear about what you are going through. Do you have evidence to show and support the reason he does not want to renew the lease is a result of you being gay?