Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I NEED AN ATTORNEY TO FILE SUOIT AGAINST MY EMPLOYER IN

Customer Question
FEDERAL COURT AS STATE JURISDICTION...
I NEED AN ATTORNEY TO FILE SUOIT AGAINST MY EMPLOYER IN FEDERAL COURT AS STATE JURISDICTION IS LONG PAST, HOWEVER US DOT AND FMCSE VIOLATED MY RIGHTS BY REFUSING TO ACCEPT MY COMPLAINT WHICH I TRIED TO FILE WITHIN 3 MONTHS OF MY FIRING.. I HAVE DOCUMENTARY PROOF OF ALL THE THINGS THEY WERE DOING CONTRARY TO LAW AND DOT IGNORED THOSE FACTS SAYING, "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO THEY HAVE A GOOD ROADSIDE SAFETY RECORD". THEY NEVER ANSWERED CERTIFIED LETTERS FOR NEARLY 6 YEARS UNTIL HIRE RIGHT INVESTIGATED AND REVERSED JACOBSONS REASON FOR MY FIRING. A WEEK LATER I RECEIVED A CONCILLATORY LETTER FORN wASHINGTON, DC SAYING SHE DID NOT FEEL THEIR REGIONAL OFFICE DID WRONG BY REFUSING TO INVESTIGATE MY COMPLAINT EVEN THOUGH I HAD 3 OTHER DRIVERS AS WITTNESSES TO THE VIOLATIONS OUR SAFETY DEPARTMENT FORCED DRIVERS TO COMMIT WHEN THEY NEEDED LOADS DELIVERED AND OR OVER LOADS PULLED WITH THEIR AUTHORIZATION SAYING THEY WOULD PAY THE FINE IF WE GOT CAUGHT. THE SAFETY DIRECTOR AND 2 OF HIS EMPLOYEES LIED UNDER OATH TO THE COURT ON A TELEPHONNE WC HEARING AND I WAS ABLE TO GET THEM TO ADMIT AND RETRACT STATEMENTS MADE. i HAVE THE ORIGINAL LETTER SENT TO THE COURT IN WHICH HE OPENLY STATED JEAN PAUL PROVENCHER STOLE MONEY FROM THE COMPANY WHICH HE DID NOT. ACCOUNTING FORGOT TO DEDUCT ADVANCE MONIES FROM HIS CHECKS DUE TO A LOST CARD WHICH WAS REPLACED. I STILL HAVE A CERTIFIED COURT TRANSCRIPT AND KNOW ALL THE PLAYERS PLUS 3 DERIVERS WILLING TO TESTIFY AND ALSO E
JA: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: 2 PEOPLE IN MANAGEMENT IF THEY ARE NOT STILL EMPLOYED THERE AS THEY WOULD BE FIRED BECAUSE THE VICE PRESIDENT/SAFETY DIRECTOR TOLD EVERYBODY IF ANYBODY HELPED JEAN PAUL OR MYSELF THEY WOULD BE FIRED IMMEDIATELY. I KNOW OF 3 PEOPLE WHO CAN VERIFY WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN AS 100% TRUE. I HAVE DOCUMENTATION INCLUDING MY ORIGINAL LOG BOOK PAGES AND TRIP ANNOTATIONS, ALSO SEVERAL COPIES OF LETTERS TO US DOT, FMCSA, AND THE COMPANY INCLUDING THE GREEN CARD CERTIFICATION RECEIPT FOR THE LETTERS.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: YES, LETTERS TO US DOT, FEDERAL BUREAU OF MOTOR CARRIER SAFETY, DAC USIS, AND HIRE RIGHT WHO FINALLY INVESTIGATED AND EXPUNGED MY DAC RECORD 5 YEARS AND 11 MONTHS LATER. AFTER HIRE RIGHT'S LETTER OF EXPUNGEMENT, i GOT A JOB 2 DAYS LATER BUT WAS UNABLE TO BUY A JOB PREVIOUSLY FOR NEARLY 6 YEARS DUE TO THEIR FALSE REPORT MADE TO DAC.TO COVER THEIR FIRING ME. I HAVE 2,799,000 ACCIDENT FREE MILES WITH NOT 1 PREVIOUS NEGATIVE COMMENT ON MY DRIVING. CAPABILITY OR ANY COMPANY VIOLATIONS REPORTED TO DAC. I HAD FILED OVER 120 JOB APPLICATIONS IN THAT 6 YEAR SPAN WHICH WERE DENIED DUE TO THE FALSE REPORT FILED WITH DAC BY JACOBSON'S VICE PRESIDENT/SAFETY DIRECTOR JOHN BRILEY.. I LOST OVER $300,000 IN LOST WAGES PLUS MY AUTO INSURANCE DOUBLED AND IT AFFECTED SO MUCH MORE NOT TO MENTION THE STRESS ON MY PART. I WANT JOHN BRILEY''S JOB TAKEN AWAY FROM HIM LIKE HE DID MINE WITHOUT BENEFITS AND DISGRACED LIKE HE DID TO ME FOR 6 YEARS. HE DID THIS BECAUSE I THREATENED TO EXPOSE HIM AND THE COMPANY FOR FORCING US TO VIOLATE OUR DOT HOUR S OF SERVICE WHEN NEEDED BY THE COMPANY PER SAFETY TO DO SO WITHOUT HIS VIOLATING US ON OUR WRITTEN LOGS. I FINALLY REFUSED BECAUSE IF ANYONE SHOULD SO MUCH AS HIT OUR MUD FLA[P ON THE TRAILER AND CALL A COP, THE FIRST THING THEY WOULD DO IS CHECK OUR QUELL-COM UNIT TO VERIFY WE WERE NOT IN HOS VIOLATION WHICH WE WOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY EVEN THOUGH OUR PAPER LOGS SAID OTHERWISE. IT BECAME A NIGHTMARE TO DO THOSE LOADS KNOWING THE POTENTIAL FOR BEING CAUGHT AND THE VIOLATIONS WE WOULD BE SUBJECT TO AND SAFETY WOULD OBVIOUSLY SAY THEY NEVER AUTHORIZED US TO COMMIT THE VIOLATIONS. YOU KNOW WHO THEY WOULD BELIEVE OBVIOUSLY. IN FACT A DRIVER VIOLATING HIS HOS FINALLY FELL ASLEEP AND HIT A 4 LANE OVERHEAD CROSSING SUPPORT PILLAR NEAR LAKE EUFULA IN,OKLAHOMA. THAT COUPLED WITH THE STINK I CREATED WITH HIRE RIGHT, I BELIEVE A COMPLETE DOT INVESTIGATION WAS CONDUCTED. SAFETY ALWAYS USED THE THREAT OF FILING A NEGARTIVE REPORT WITH DAC , USIS, OR HIRE RIGHT TO KEEP DRIVERS IN LINE PLUS I OVERHEARD SAFETY LYING TO HIGHWAY PATROL; ABOUT A DRIVER WITH A GUN IN THE TRUCK TO GET HIM BUSTED SO THEY COULD USE THAT AS A MEANS TO FIRE HIM EVEN THOUGH UNJUSTLY. I COULD GO ON BUT THAT IS NOT NECESSARY AT THIS POINT IN TIME..
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: IF THIS IS NOT SUFFICIENT THEN HE WOULD NOT BE THE RIGHT ATTORNEY FOR THIS CASE. EVERYTHING I HAVE SAID IS 100% TRUE SO HELP ME GOD AND MY STORY WILL NEVER CHANGE AS IT NEVER DOES WHEN ONE TELLS THE TRUTH THE FIRST TIME. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND PATIENCE. RESPECTDFULLY,
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
9/11/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You may contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
there is no value here for me and i am not satisfied based upon the original information given on Just. I apologize for taking up your time and thank you for what you did not say. I should have known better than to expect a direct answer. Have a good day.
Thank you for your reply
Please follow the instructions above and you can get your refund, as we cannot represent you and you are seeking representation.
Tina, Lawyer