How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19632
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Quick Books merchant center has not given me my contract of

Customer Question

Quick Books merchant center has not given me my contract of merchant agreement. The took out over 2000.00 out of my company account when a previous client told her bank we denyd services however, I have the singed invoice that states services were completed, and quick books did not contact me before they did so
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If my merchant payment provider did not give me a signed contract, and they took money out of my account because a credit card company said services were not completed can I sue them.
I have all the documentations proving services were infact completed and have client signature, and QuickBooks did not call me for permission, or heads up.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the information.

Yes, you can sue them for taking the money out of your account if you have documentation that services were provided. They needed to verify with you whether services were provided before doing the chargeback.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank You, ***** ***** I go about with the law suit, they are in the mainland and I am in Hawaii
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I cannot tell you how to file a lawsuit. That would be considered giving legal advice, which I am prohibited from doing by the terms of this site. However, a lawsuit would be filed where the company is located. If you do not know how to file lawsuit against a corporation, you would need to retain the services of a local Attorney (in the State where the company is located) who handles commercial litigation to assist you with the case.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys: