Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  15 years exp all aspects of general law
20355756

I'm writing you a novel, LOL, of what's happened & how I

Customer Question

HI, I'm writing you a novel, LOL, of what's happened & how I need help. Is it ok if I finish it? I'm just proofing it right now, so almost done.
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Yes, I wrote you, as succinctly as I could, everything.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, everything I just spent all this time writing!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is all of the initial question that I wrote? I was almost done, just proofing it. I'd like to finish doing that to make sure everything is correct.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is it so that I can edit it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also, so that I don't forget, I have a separate legal matter that I would love help with. It's medical malpractice. No one died, so I can't find an attorney who will help me. I didn't die, but my treatment (and I've had years of experience to compare it to) was horrific. It's been 9 months, I I'm still getting night terrors & my PTSD, that I already had, is off the charts. Not a day goes by that I don't jump at a sound or movement that surprises me. I want the people at this "health" facility to pay for what they've done, and after reading reviews, have done to many others. I don't want anyone to go through what I did. And for $1300/day! So, I hope that you have someone who can help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Write Legal Documents + Legal Discussion by Email + Review Legal Documents. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Hello there Maya --

-

I am not seeing an initial written question from you -- just three frames from 8:11 pm, 8:20 pm and 8:27 and none of them have an actual question in it. The JA system may have erased it (I have been having problems with it being jumpy and so have other attorneys).

-

Also, because of the fact that they are two entirely different subjects, you should post the question about your novel as one question and then the medical malpractice as another question (that is not my rules -- it is their rules).

-

Finally, I can send you an "offer" for a telephone cALL or anything else you would like done, but there are additional charges for that as well, A 30-40 minute telephone call is about 70 dollars and then any document assistance or the like must be reviewed before a price can be given to you regarding what you must pay to have these things done. I just want to be certain that you are aware that there are additional charges for things other than asking specific legal questions and receiving a written response.

-

MARY

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh, I completely understand that they are 2 separate matters. I just wanted to write that down so at some point you could advise me on how best to pursue help in a medical case
As for the "novel," I will be so upset if that is lost! I spent so long on it, getting all the important points, etc. in one place for your information & for reference. I typed it in the box on the initial page. It wasn't until I was almost done that a rep came on the line asking if I'd like help. I told them that I wanted the attorney to be sure & get all that I wrote!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm fine with added charges. I fully expected that. But, I want my original work!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As you can see, I also asked for help,if appropriate with writing, research, review of legal docs, & discussion by email. All of which I, of course, know will be additional charges.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'd like to try hitting "Backspace" until I get back to that page where I entered everything? Then be able to get to you again?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since you haven't responded yet, I'm going to try the Back-Space idea. If that doesn't work, I'm going to see if my computer-genius (no joke) can help me retrieve it. I spent a very long time on it and it had absolutely everything, all in one nice space.I took a screenshot here so that I have your information & I hope to find you again!
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Hello again Maya --

-

I still do not see anything more here at this question and answer session so unless you have a way to retrieve the original questions that you typed into the screen, I am at a loss to tell you how to get it back. You may have to type it in again????

MARY

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you see what I wrote above? I'm going to try going back. If that doesn't work, I'm getting my son to try to help me retrieve it. It took me an hour to get everything down correctly. I'm worn out from that & mentally because it's a very stressful thing. I'm pretty upset that it was "lost." So, please read what I wrote above & hopefully I'll get back to you.
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Hello again Maria --

-

I did read what you wrote above but your larger and more pressing questions are probably within the earlier posting that seems to be lost. I even checked under your name to see if there is a second question opened here at Just Answer under your name and email and there is not -- it is just this one. I have also lost a lot of typing in the last several days -- I get a paragraph or two written and then I hit ENTER to move to the next paragraph and for some reason the screen jumps and it disappears. It is very frustrating. My suggestion is that you write it all out in a Word document and save it and then attach the document to a question or an email. I am actually on private email at marymeaden at comcast.net and if you want to take your time with it and put it all in a word document and attach to an email directly to me that is acceptable and then I can give you a price for the questions and the work and we can go from there on the private email (it will cost less for you AND it will also be private --- these Just Answer pages are searchable by the general public and are NOT, in any way, a private conversation). THANK YOU ----

-

MARY