Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I served a Probation term and paid all of my monies to the

Customer Question
State of Florida (a 2003...
I served a Probation term and paid all of my monies to the State of Florida (a 2003 court case) and requested my Civil Rights to be restored so that I can vote in the next election.
The Clemency Dept. in Tallahassee keeps denying my request, indicating that I still owe them monies. I paid all of the monies due and then received a letter from the Probation Dept. that my probation was ended. I submitted a copy of the letter and my payment receipts at least eight times, and I am still being denied. I have been trying for seven years now and getting nowhere! I even filed a motion in the courthouse to go before the Judge and have not received a reply since July. I need to speak with an attorney.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
9/9/2016
Lawyer: Maverick, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

What type of motion did you file and can you please upload a copy?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

The only way I know to convert your request to one for a phone call is to send you an offer for $5.00.

Or, please contact customer service at 1.***-***-****.

Hope this makes sense. You should see a place on your screen to accept the $5.00 added to your deposit. Once you accept that, please type in your phone number here so I may call you...

lease Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have already agreed to pay you $58.00 and now you are asking for more money. Forget the phone call and just answer my questions.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I filed a motion for a Judge to hear my complaint about not being able to get my Civil Rights back. It was filed on 7/12/16 and I have not received a reply as yet.

I am not asking you for more money. This is why I gave you to option to call customer service to convert your question to a phone call. Your $58.00 deposit is still in tact. However, I do not appreciate your tone so I will opt out and let another expert try to assist you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Too bad that you don't "like my tone", but would you send monies to unknown people so easily? If a person has already paid a $58.00 fee without questioning it, why in hell would that person pay another $5.00 fee for a phone call? You should re evaluate your priorities in order to make a proper impression as a legal advisor.
Tina, Lawyer