Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I reported being drugged, forced to buy and transport drugs

Customer Question
for a doctor, was raped...
i reported being drugged, forced to buy and transport drugs for a doctor, was raped, beaten, tortured, irradiated by x-rays to kill me.the police and d/a all ignore this because the people are rich, or in civil service. i reported billions looted at State Fund from personal experience i saw judges get bribed (by my state agency)multiple hate crimes, insurance fraud, rape, beatings, torture are involved and it happened to destroy my union rights in great part as i was the only shop steward who refused a bribe. so, CHP officers beat me daily for weeks to shut me up. The san jose police and Lincoln police departments also hid this information and currently Lincoln's cops and Mayor all hide my rape and torture and even hide the bribery of ALL the many city employees i reported to the police only to be told that "political crimes are not a crime" - i have a house with a failed foundation because of fraud and bribery. they never inspected it and now i cannot sell it on top of all else. i am dying cause being raped by a doctor means NO doctor will trust you. it wasn't my fault any of this and i don't know what to do.note i have tolled ALL SOL's for crimes that have SOL's but for those that do not, like hate crimes - where is the justice for that or polticial bribes?please help - what do i do. no attorney would take the case in the past cause "they do business with lincoln" and it would hurt them financially or business wise OR they are police friendly, city hall friendly and would not sue or demand justice because of their own financial considerations - i mean who doesn't make money off work comp or other fraudulent public programs run to make some rich while others get told no. i tried to stop this and even stop the bribery of a judge. nobody would listen because of "chief's disease" at the time. one lawyer blackmailed a state agnecy for a billion dollars, but again, due to involvement of the CHP's Chief's Disease, nobody would come to my aid.will you?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
9/9/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }A:link { }

Thank you for your question.

I am very sorry, but I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com

You may contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
you cannot even make suggestions? omg.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i mean, i clearly said "what do i do"
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ask for a refund. how sweet. this is why i have been harmed, cannot even get honest answers. all attorneys protect other attorneys, doctors and judges. how corrupt are you?
Thank you for your reply.

You have already done everything above that anyone could suggest. The FBI, your state attorney general are your only two options (I am not charging you for this by the way, because you have done everything according to you).
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the fbi only said "but you are civil service, why are you reporting this - why is any of this a problem for you" - i tried talking about laws broken but they are civil service too. as soon as the justice dept heard i was civil service, they actually hung up on me. white house says it's a state matter and they falsely claim it's all work comp but when you get beaten by cops to shut up a state and city level whistleblower as that is what i am, it gets a bit wierd especially for me. attorney general did the same thing, ignored the rape, torture, beatings, and simply said it's all work comp which it is not.
Thank you for your reply.

See, that is why I told you that you have done everything you can do and other than hiring a local attorney maybe from a nearby larger city to represent you in a civil suit. That is all you can do.
Tina, Lawyer