Stacy Adkins
Stacy Adkins, Lawyer
Experience:  Law Clerk for 7 years
95838073

I need to find out if my husband has another child he's not

Customer Question

I need to find out if my husband has another child he's not telling me about
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: My husbands name is Brian ******, we live in Meridian, MS. Today was the 2nd time we received a medical bill for a child named ***********. The bill has my husbands name as the responsible party. Brian's birthday is ********. If u need anymore information please ask
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: Brian works for ***********, at the **************, in ****** MS. His SSN is **********
Expert:  Stacy Adkins replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Stacy and will be assisting you today. I'm sorry to hear you're in this situation. Unfortunately, the only way to know is to ask him. If he is not giving you information which you believe, your only other option is to hire a private investigator. You could try to file a request with vital statistics for a copy of the child's birth certificate. I know someone who suspected her husband had fathered a child during their marriage. She submitted a request to vital statistics for a copy of the alleged child's birth certificate. They granted the request and provided a copy to her and it confirmed her husband was the listed father. She then used that in their divorce and child custody hearings. You would need to know what city he was born in and the mother's name as well.

I hope this answers your question. If you need a link to where you can request those records online, I can provide that as well. Please leave a positive rating if you've found my information helpful. Good luck with this very difficult situation.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, I've asked many times. I've even prayed, God won't let this one go. Thank u so much for ur information. It helps know which way I need to go. Yes I would very much appreciate a link.

I understand. Watching my friend go through it was difficult. This should be the link you need. Good luck.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.

You're welcome. Please rate my service so I can receive credit for assisting you today.

I've also asked the moderator to edit the personal information you've provided since these forums are searchable to the public. All personal information will be crossed out.

Did you need any further information or clarification? If not, please take a moment to rate my answer. I am an independent contractor and this is the only way I get paid for assisting you. Just Answer does not compensate us without a rating. Thank you so much!