Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My husband and I are military,earlier this year he voluntary

Customer Question
at repossessed his vehicle before...
My husband and I are military,earlier this year he voluntary at repossessed his vehicle before going overseas and now before I go I will have to do the same
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: California
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: His was in April mine has not yet
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
9/9/2016
Lawyer: Maverick, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

*Can you please state your specific legal question so we know what type of answer you are looking for?

Tina, Lawyer