Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Evening. I have a lawn care company and pay reasonable money

Customer Question
Evening. I have a...
Evening. I have a lawn care company and pay reasonable money for their services. One service paid for is grub control. I have a lawn full of grubs, destroying lawn and now getting the big run around. I have a neat home, a lot of work and now a disgrace. Where do I go ? Thank You
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
9/8/2016
Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 1 year ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good evening Frank,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

Your option is to file suit for Breach of Contract against the lawn care company and seek damages for the repairs that must be done now based on their failure to perform under the contract that you have with them.

Be sure to get a different lawn contractor over there to estimate the amount it will cost to repair the damage and that will be the estimate you submit in small claims court for the damages that you are seeking.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. As I am not an employee of JustAnswer, please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am compensated for assisting you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug

Good evening,

It is possible that your questions and issues might be better served by an in-depth conversation with me. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference.

Please know that I answered your question in good faith, providing you with the information that you asked for, and I did that with the expectation that you would act likewise and rate my service to you. If I have already provided you with the information you asked for and you have no additional questions, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you?

Thanks in advance,

Doug

LawTalk, Attorney