Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I took a neighbor to court for 2 things-showing his penis to

Customer Question

I took a neighbor to court for 2 things-showing his penis to me and setting on his deck staring at me or any person. The judge decision was for me to move to a different location and she did not read and retain the court case where I said I was in my yard raking pine needles. She assumed that I was setting on the deck when I saw his penis. Needless to say she granted the penis shower over me and threw out my harassment suit. She was the protem judge.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Arizona
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: no. Just my harassment case was not granted
Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation.

1) Was this a lawsuit, or a restraining order request?

2) What exactly can I answer for you, i.e. what do you wish to know?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.