How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 19471
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to sue trust company. They have treated my

Customer Question

I would like to sue ***** ***** trust company. They have treated my family unjustly for years
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I moved to Mexico for a career opportunity, but they refused to pay for a private tuition for my children or give me support. I had to send 2 of my children to an online school, and my son knew he could not learn via an on line school and was forced to live with my parents in Illinois to attend public school. This disrupted our family. I was forced to sell my belongings to pay for our rent and food. I sent ***** ***** receipts and they refused to pay. We have a combined trust of over $6 million dollars. I only say that for you to see the injustice. I will not pay for a lawyer to milk me. So I want action now, or this on line lawyer agreement will be finished.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have returned to America. My husband passed away. I was overwhelmed with bills and paperwork. So I remitted receipts after the fact. They denied payment based on the fact they were too old. The trust does not state promptness anywhere. It was ***** ***** decision.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

My deepest sympathies for your loss.

If you need to file lawsuit against the trust for violation of its fiduciary duty, then you would need to file the lawsuit where the trust company is located. You can obtain complaint forms at the Courthouse in the Clerk's office. You may also retain the services of a local Attorney who handles trust litigation to assist you with the case.

You can use the following sites to find local Attorneys:

Goodluck with your case,