How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am researching information regarding "implied contract"

Customer Question

I am researching information regarding "implied contract" with a unmarried cohabitant.
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: AZ I spoken with an attorney but his fees are hourly $323
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: no I was planning on doing a pro se
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have an email from an attorney that feels he could successful handle my case
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What can I answer for you, please, in regards to "implied contract?"

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
regarding a home that we agreed to purchase and due to my poor credit we used his credit and my grandchildren were on his mortgage application to help obtain a rural home loan.
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.

Okay. So purchases a home while you are married and puts both you and him on the title? Or just him? And who else is on the mortgage besides your grandchildren? Or just your grandchildren?

And what is your question, exactly?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
unmarried and used the grandchildren to qualify for loan I am not on loan
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
my question is how can you help me prepare legal documents for pro se
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.

Okay. Thank you. So, what do you want to know? For example, "Can I claim an interest in the property?"

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I want him to sell and pay me half
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.

Oh. No - I am afraid I cannot do that. JustAnswer experts cannot draft legal documents for customers, I am sorry. If you are looking for this pro bono, the best I can do is to recommend pro bono/low cost clinics in your state. Let me know if this is acceptable.

Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.

I can also provide you with a sample copy of a deed instrument and simple contract - if that is what you are looking for.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
no thank you I was hoping for a step by step in filing forms
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.
I am sorry, but I cannot help you with that.
I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other experts.
Your JustAnswer Account has not been charged for this conversation and your question is back in the queue. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should an expert pick it up, you should be alerted via email and/or SMS (text message) unless you actively disable these features.
There is no need for you to reply at this time as this will "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other experts' access to it.
My apologies for any inconvenience and good luck.