How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alex J. Esq. Your Own Question
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 16721
Experience:  Experienced Licensed Attorney
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Alex J. Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to file a restraining order against my old neighbor

Customer Question

I need to file a restraining order against my old neighbor Nicole because she is invisibly inflicting pain to my testicles, penis and now various other pre existing pain areas of my body such as my back. Salinas, CA police said to contact my psychiatrist and that they can help me? My psychiatrist said to hope for these actions to stop. It will never end until she is arrested or restrained.
Nicole has been in my condo, trespassing at my desk several times as I would drive up drive up and park. She broke into my condo and triggered the alarm once. I believe she was consuming my food and drinks on multiple occasions. She and her ex boyfriend were using taser like devices to sting and penetrate my skin to the bone sometimes for three years. They did target my private parts.
Nicole recently sold her condo and moved to an unknowned address. However, I discovered that Sotheby's Realty sold her condo and I tried to contact her realtor. The office said that even though they have her current address that due to privacy issues they could not release her new address.
Could I get a court order from a judge that require that Sotheby's release this information so that the defendant can be be properly notified? I do not know if her mail is being forwarded. Should I go ahead and file the paperwork and send copies to the judge and clerk and Nicole's old address and wait for the hearing. At the hearing could f I request a motion to the judge that there be a court order to Sotheby's requesting Veronica Nicole Miller's current address so that she can be served by the Sheriff ?
Thank you for your help!
Salinas, CA 93901 (###) ###-####
I retaliating and threw a dozen in uncooked eggs at her upstairs condo and was arrested and released. Nicole filed a restraining order against me that expires in about a year. She is making me angry with her invisible powers to cause pain, assault, follow me everywhere I go,
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Unfortunately, generally, if there is a restraining order in place, than the only legal way to pursue a restraining order would be to hire an experienced local civil litigation attorney and a petition for restraining order would have to be reviewed and pursued by this local attorney on your behalf.

You can find an experienced and skilled local civil litigation law attorney by using this established and reputable attorney information / referral websites:
When, choosing a local attorney to represent you, it would be a good idea to choose someone who has a practice exclusively dedicated to civil litigation law, has at least 10 years of experience and handled similar matters and also regularly practices before the court located in the jurisdiction where your matter might be heard.
I wish you the best of luck!

Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions?
If not, please positively rate and accept my answer, so I can be compensated for my work.
Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not satisfied with the response .because he is providing educational response only. My key questions were not answered such as the procedure to get the defendants current address so she can be served.I am requesting a different attorney since I did not get a response from my originally assigned attorney Esq. I am dissatisfied with the response and would like someone who is an expert in California restraining order.I will no pay until I am completely satisfied.