Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

My husband missed some payments but now he is current but

Customer Question

Hi my husband missed some payments but now he is current but his boss filed judgement on his record we didn't even know bout it when I spoke to him he said my husband signed some paper with him the kind of money he wants is impossible to get bout 100,000
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** *****

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What can we do? Cause they never tell us what were they doing

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.