Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
4460311

I have a question my wife is trying to kick me out of the

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: I have a question my wife is trying to kick me out of the house . I told her I will leave in a month I won't bother her but she keep insisting she will throw my stuff away when im working ..
JA: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: I don't know what to do.I don't have money becouse I give my money to her.thats why I'm trying to explain to her I will only stay for a month intill I save money .
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Independence ,mo
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: She call the police a day back to kick me out and this morning I call the police when she throw my clothes when she left out the house To go to work
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney whowill try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

What is your legal question I can help with this morning?

.

Are you asking if she can throw you and your property out?

.

Is there any kind of court issued restraining order against you?

.

.

thanks