Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  16 yrs practice, Civil, Criminal, Domestic, Realtor, Landlord 26 yrs
19958803

Was I evicted and does it remain on record today? It would

Customer Question

Was I evicted and does it remain on record today? It would have been in avondale/goodyear, AZ from ***** ***** apartments...
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Don't think so
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Expert:  Barrister replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply,but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

The only way to determine if you were evicted is to contact the court clerk and ask them directly if an eviction case was filed against you with a judgment being entered against you.

.

The experts here on the JustAnswer website don't have the ability to look up any court records that aren't available online to the general public.

.

So you would have to contact the court to know for sure.

.

But if you were evicted, that judgment is a civil judgment so stays on your civil record indefinitely. It would drop off any credit report after 7 years, but it is a public record so never goes away.

.

.

thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thx for help. Please eliminate me from spam & email, text, phone contacts. Enjoy labor day& god bless america, u & family.

You are very welcome. As an independent contractor on JustAnswer's website, I just work on their site, but I don't have any control over how they contact their customers.. If you don't want any further communications from JustAnswer, you would need to contact them directly using these contacts...

.

the Customer Support team is available to help you 24/7. Email***@******.*** In the US or Canada 1-***-***-**** Available 6am to 9pm PST or use this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

.

.

thanks