How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 70 years old in excellent health but I have no next of

Customer Question

I am 70 years old in excellent health but I have no next of kin.I am a veteran. I in the event I suddenly die I would like to have the name of someone on my personal to be contacted. I will list this person in my
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: OR
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

In reviewing your question, do you have a will or a trust to distribute your assets following your death, or are you leaving your assets to be distributed "intestate" (without a will or trust - see: - Usually the will or trust will be where you designate your Successor Trustee (Trust), and Executor (Will).

Is there some other place that you needed an individual to be designated?