Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I was terminated from my job for retail theft. For under

Customer Question
ringing a sale. I told...
I was terminated from my job for retail theft. For under ringing a sale. I told them i wld not intentionally do something like this. They stated they wld prosecute me. I asked to see a video they wld not show me.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/3/2016
Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 1 year ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Its more legal. I think i may need a attorney.

Do you have a legal question or are you looking for online sources to find an experienced local criminal attorney?

Tina, Lawyer