How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to find legal representation immediately basically on

Customer Question

I need to find legal representation immediately basically on a contingency basis. I'm not sure either which way to go because it all ties together. My former landlord / Lhcpd. The lake havasu police dept . I'm in Arizona ,Mohave county . I have a Excellent case. I'm afraid if I don't seek private counsel ,a attorney outside of my county ,and or become incarcerated before I do ,then who knows how long I will be in jail. My case has made headlines across the tri-state , I have recordings ,statements , evidence ,proof , documents to support all of this . I filed with legal aid in which that was a joke ,I didn't really know who was on the other end. The police department has issued false statements to my local newspaper ,in which were printed on the front page . I have gone on social media and made statements about the police department not conducting a proper homicide INVESTAGATION , in which now have ultimately ,by way of mail I received charges from a incident in which I was involved in back in may . Yesterday I looked up my name and now they have shifted this case in which I was only wanted for questioning and now all the charges were dropped on the actual person who committed the crime ,to me ,because I keep pressing the issue of corruption within the police department , I am at a loss for words as to what I can do ,can you help me?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: I have no money no nothing because my landlord changed the locks unlawfully on me and have not been able to retrieve anything . Along with the help of the local police department
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: Az ,Mohave county ,July 25 2016
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: As to? The crime yes. The top of the papers say non-negligent homicide
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I believe my boyfriend (former) has been working with the police as confidential informant , but that's the only thing that would explain it .
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####