How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I asked a third question, regarding how I identify the

Customer Question

I asked a third question, regarding how I identify the person or entity to list at the Department of Education and Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA) on my case???
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  LawTalk replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon,

Thanks for asking for me.

I'm not sure that I understand your question. If you are suing an entity for violation of the FDCPA, then the entity itself is the party to be named in a lawsuit.

Are you not retaining an attorney to file this lawsuit in federal court for you? The complexity of litigating a matter in federal court is much more than the average non-attorney can handle.