Loren, Attorney
Experience:  30 years experience representing clients.
17897874

Ikeep getting calls saying that the internal revenue service

Customer Question

Ikeep getting calls saying that the internal revenue service has issued an arrest warrent in my name
Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

You can ignore these calls completely. It is a common scam. The IRS does not issue arrest warrants (it does not have that authority). Nor does it make initial contact by telephone.

If you were having an issue with your taxes you would receive your contact and notice by mail before any action would be taken.

If they call just hang up. If they leave a message do not return the call.

Again, this is a SCAM. You are not in any trouble and nothing will happen to you if you do not respond.

Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.

Are you online with me?

Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.

If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (click 5 stars in the rating section on this page) so that I am credited by JustAnswer for assisting you. There is no additional charge to you for rating me.

A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.

Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.

If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question. Thanks.