How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 8775
Experience:  JD, BBA Over 25 years legal and business experience.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I get a legal name change?

Customer Question

How do I get a legal name change?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  Bill Attorney replied 1 year ago.

Hello Customer,

This is attorney Bill here, assisting you with your question today.

Firstly, this is an information request so that I can correctly answer your legal question.

Are you over the age of 18 ?

Do you have any previous criminal convictions ?

Some State laws many prohibit changes for certain offenses.