Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Thank you so much for your help.. My question is as follows.

Customer Question

Hi"thank you so much for your help..
My question is as follows.
I was married for Anyone 15 years and i need to onow if i have any legal rights over retirement, 401k or any other retirement deductions?
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Could you explain a little more?

Are you going through divorce?

Were the assets accumulated during your marriage?

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At this time just separated,but will be getting divorce..my question is just about the items I already explain. Thanks for asking

Thank you for the information. However, I still need an answer to one of my questions:

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they ware.sorry for the confusion

Thank for the information.

You would be entitled to interest in all properties accumulated by your husband during the marriage with marital funds. California is a community property state. So, if you and your spouse do not agree as to division of your debts and assets accumulated during the marriage, the marital/community debts and assets, the Court would divide everything 50/50. These would include any house, vehicles, rental properties, retirement accounts, and saving accounts. See California Family Code Sections 760, 770, 772, 2550.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks

You are quite Welcome!

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.