How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Legal
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.
Type Your Legal Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm being harassed and cyber bullied for over a year now my

Customer Question

I'm being harassed and cyber bullied for over a year now my girlfriend was held at knife point by a man who said they had a online relationship with that this fake cyber bully had with the person now there stealing pictures of my children and posting them online giving out my phone number and address already filed a police report wont stop i have there URL but i need help. Any suggestions
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Legal
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 11 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will assist you today. Please give me a few minutes to write a response and identify any additional resources for you.

Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 11 months ago.

I am very sorry to learn of this situation.

While law enforcement is usually the best place to go to (particularly if there has been a physical assault), the FBI has a specific task force dedicated to internet crimes. You can file a report online here:

If you know who the person is (their actual identity, not just ISP), you can file for a civil restraining order as well, see: